Taming The Blog Monster

My journey into blogging

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Keyword research

Today I learnt some more about keyword research.
I learnt:
Yet another way to come up with keywords to research (See Aaron's Ideas article)

To use the Digital Point Forum Keyword Suggestion Tool to determine the poularity of the keyword(s). (Aaron suggests keywords should have nore than 1,000 searches to be worthwhile)

That the KeywordDiscovery tool which Aaron uses from www.keyworddiscovery.com offers a fantastic set of research tools, but for me at this stage, US$49.95/mth or US$495/pa is out of my league (for the moment)

How to use the allinurl: , intitle: , and inurl: functions within Google to see how much competition there is for the keyword(s)

To use MarketLeap to check the visibility of websites and see how may back-links sites needed to make their pages (with the chosen keyword(s)) appear in the top 10 positions on Google

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Jerome Herrera said...

Hello,
My name is Jerome Herrera. I am the owner of Pinoy Penster Community website. Pinoy Penster Community is an online community of Filipino Writers. I was wondering if we could exchange links. This will give your blog a wonderful opportunity for exposure to our hundreds of visitors everyday. If you are interested, please email me at jeromeherrera2006@gmail.com. The URL of Pinoy Penster Community is http://penster.fyi.ph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home