Taming The Blog Monster

My journey into blogging

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Missed last night. Just realised previous night was still unpublished draft

Doh !
I'll have to develop a bit more committment than this !

I didn't blog at all last night because the osteo had advised I stay off the computer for 12-24 hrs while my back settled down.
Come back on to do tonights upload and realise I hadn't published the one I'd done for this blog back on the 21st.

I'd put it in draft while I did the night's main blog so I could link to it, then forgot to come back and do the link and publish it.
Durrrrrr !
I think I'll just publish this before I do tonight's main blog so I don't forget !

I did quite a bit more of the main blog on the train yesterday so I'm just going to upload it tonight and not do much else, as I've had a very heavy day around the house.

Tomorrow I want to spend several hours on getting the PING'ing part of the deal happening then I think the next step is the monetisation.

One thing I think I need to look, at is the order of what I'm presenting in the main blog.
I sort of feel I'm not following a very orderly progression in what I'm writing.
It's ok for me, but maybe not for my readers . . . if I have any ? !
I've not had any comments so far and I don't yet know how to view my hit-count statistics.
Mind you, that migh be a bit depressing just yet.

Oh yes. I emailed Danny, the chap that wrote "The Blogging Cash Machine", but so far he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Maybe he's off travelling the world again !

That'll do for recording this bit of the journey tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home